About Visual Labs
Experior Group Inc. (EGI) was founded in 2007 to provide premium risk management services for domestic and international clients. We work closely with executive, risk management, human resources, environmental health and safety, and facility management teams to provide benchmark solutions to security and safety-related issues. In 2015, we invented the Red Ball Drills crisis management training program which has been awarded SAFETY Act designation by the Dept. of Homeland Security. We conducted the drills with Native American tribes, as the drills are entirely culturally relevant to the unique needs of each tribal community. Additionally, we have worked with convention halls, arenas, stadiums, and other public venues worldwide.
Headquartered in Tysons Corner, VA, Experior Group maintains global resources to assist clients anywhere in the world. From government programs and NGO operations to global commercial enterprise, Experior Group, Inc. provides sensible, cost-effective solutions using industry best practices.
Experior Group has built a strong reputation as a premium security consultancy. EGI expertise comes from a combination of internal consultants and vetted, proven resources who can provide services anywhere in the world. Our resources include:
- Domestic consultants with a minimum of 10 years of experience in security, law enforcement, or applicable military service. Located in San Francisco, New York, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Austin, and Washington, DC. Each member of the Experior Group team is service oriented and customer focused.
- Global resource locations in EMEA and Asia Pacific that provide trusted capabilities worldwide.
Experior Group, Inc. services cover a wide range of risk management capabilities, broadly grouped into the following:
- Security training services
- Security consulting services
- Protective services
- Security management and outsourcing
- International business intelligence