Jim Stroker is a Coach with Native Nation Events and has over 30 years of experience within the New Jersey Public School System as a sports coach and a wellness educator. Jim’s wellness program has been cited as one of the nation’s best, and he was named Teacher of the Year at Benjamin Franklin Middle School in 2011 and was inducted into the New Jersey Coaches Hall of Fame. Jim has impacted hundreds if not thousands of students’ lives with his innovative teaching strategies including integrating yoga and meditation into his classroom to help his students develop more mindful responses to the challenges of life. He is also credited with implementing several recognized and award-winning programs for students to combat drugs and obesity, as well as clubs to help kids learn the importance of physical fitness. Jim has been using his unique gift to craft and deliver motivational and educational keynote seminars that resonate with audiences ranging from Fortune 500 CEO’s to thousands of high school students throughout the country, as well as Nonprofits, Military, Gaming Associations, Healthcare Practitioners and Native American Leaders. He speaks on various topics including how gratitude can impact daily performance and behavior. He is an accomplished three-sport athlete, achieving Varsity honors in baseball, basketball and football, and he received a Bachelor of Science degree in Health and Physical Education from Jacksonville University in Jacksonville, FL, followed by a Master’s degree in Athletic Administration from Springfield University.
Jim Stroker and our leadership trainers have crafted a creative, exciting new leadership training program. Their mission is to invoke change in organizations, one leader at a time, through trusted connections, mutual gratitude and inspired engagement.
E+R=O LEADERSHIP ZOOM SERIES
This 3 part, virtual leadership series was created to bring together leaders to reignite themselves and their teams.
- To reaffirm their own personal values, philosophy and new mission as a leader.
- To solidify their own personal self-recovery and wellness plan for the new year.
- To develop a community of leaders and share and support each other through their recovery and innovation projects.
- To reaffirm best practice leadership traits that are critical during times of challenge and crisis.
- To integrate a new spark to ignite engagement and energize teams toward a vibrant and optimistic future.
For just $59, you can receive the video recordings of all 3 Zoom seminars with Coach Stroker! This provides access for one user.
For $495 you can purchase a Site License, and an unlimited number of users within your enterprise can have access to the video recordings of all 3 Zoom seminars with Coach Stroker!
Session 1 – 45 minutes, January 28th, 2021 at 1:00 pm EST
- Back to Basics
- Using the E+R = O system during a crisis
- Back to looking at your own personal values, purpose and life philosophy
- The Hero’s Journey and how the best leaders respond to crisis
- Integrating a non-negotiable self-care and recovery system into your life to give you the energy and optimism needed as a leader
Session 2 – 45 minutes, February 4th, 2021 at 1:00 pm EST
- Looking at the research on leadership traits that standout during challenging times
- The Big 3 strategic tools that keep teams strong during a crisis
- The power of active listening and the why/what trap
- Using the 1-10 system of accountability
- Utilizing optimism as the core of mental strength through a simple practice of “Win boards”
Session 3 – 45 minutes, February 11th, 2021 at 1:00 pm EST
- Developing the internal skills of calm, focus and confidence
- Going back to the crucial power of “Why”
- Establishing a support team of leaders to share and ignite creativity and innovation
- Reaffirm your commitment and vow to lead with courage and love through these challenging times!!
- E+R = O