15th Annual Tribal Casino and Hotel Development Conference
April 24 - 25, 2023The Palms Casino Resort
The 15th Annual Tribal Casino & Hotel Development Conference will be held April 24 – 25, 2023 at The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, NV!
This unique conference is dedicated to the design and development of Tribal-owned casinos, resorts, and hotels. Tribal leaders will gather with industry professionals to discuss the most relevant topics in the casino and hospitality business. Advancements in technology, the latest in gaming trends, renovation and expansion plans and government legislation all mean constant change to the gaming industry. You’ll also discuss with experts what the future of gaming may look like and how your property can emerge as a leader. If you are looking to build, expand or update your casino or hotel, this is a can’t-miss event!
From all meal functions in the exhibit hall to one-on-one meetings with conference delegates and sponsors, this is an excellent opportunity for you to meet casino executives who share your goals and challenges.
This conference offers a variety of engaging sessions, panels, case studies and speakers which provide delegates a complete update on industry trends, new technologies, and what to look forward to in the field.
The exhibit hall features numerous casino and hotel solution-providers who will showcase their products and services to help you achieve your goals.
Who Should Attend:
- Tribal Leaders and Council Members
- Economic Development Professionals
- Attorneys and Accounting Professionals
- Casino Marketing Professionals
- Gaming Commissioners
- Gaming Authority Members
- Hotel and Casino General Managers
- Finance and Legal Professionals
- Architect and Design Firms
- Developers and Construction Companies
- Owner’s Representatives
- Feasibility Study Companies
- Technology Developers
- Government Personnel
At Native Nation Events, we pride ourselves on offering best-in-class networking events in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. No need for suits and ties; business casual is the preferred dress code for our conferences.
Thank you to our Platinum sponsors for their continued support, dedication to knowledge, and drive to enhance the Native American community.
Register Now To Attend
For Professionals, Executives & Leaders from Government or Tribal-Owned Enterprises
Tribal Super Early Bird
Tribal Early Bird
Group Rate (Four or More Paid From Same Tribe or Entity)
Tribal Group Super Early Bird
Tribal Group Early Bird
Tribal Group Standard
For Other Industry Professionals
Pro Super Early Bird
Pro Early Bird
HOTEL INFORMATIONThe Palms Casino Resort
The Palms Casino Resort
Room Rate: $99 per night
Room Cut-Off Date: Friday, March 24, 2023
To book your room, call 702-942-7777. Please mention the group code G15A423 to receive the discounted rate.
Book Your Room Here
15th Annual Tribal Casino & Hotel Development Conference
April 24-25, 2023
The Palms Casino Resort- Las Vegas, NV
Monday, April 24, 2023
Registration & Networking Breakfast
State of the Economy and It's Effect on Tribal Gaming
- Given the challenges presented by inflation and the possible risk of recession, how are casino operators planning for the future?
- How can you determine what items and capital expenditures are necessary during a time when prices are continuing to rise?
- In just a few years we have witnessed the highest revenue increases followed by the largest revenue decreases – How has has this impacted this business operations?
- With two years left under the Biden administration what’s to come?
How Are Supply Chain Shortages Affecting Hotel and Casino Capital Projects and Operations?
General Manager Round Table
Breakout Sessions: Implementing Technology to Combat Staffing Shortages
- How can leveraging new technologies and strategies maximize operational capabilities with lower staffing levels?
- What are the ethics of replacing jobs with technology? Does this help or harm your business and community?
- What can casinos do to maintain high quality levels of service?
- How can using self-service technology be beneficial for your patrons?
2:15-3:15 PM Track A
Implementing the Latest Security Trends Within Your Renovation or Expansion Project
2:15- 3:15 PM Track B
How the Inflation Reduction Act Can Decrease Costs on Tribal Government Projects
The Palms Case Study
- Building a “TEAM” that works as one mind.
- What were the challenges faced while doing a major renovation during a worldwide pandemic while under new tribal ownership by San Manuel?
- Understanding your market and clientele while making decisions on the go.
- How important it is to come together and work an efficient and affective team.
Tuesday, 25, 2023
Registration and Networking Breakfast
Expanding Your Property and Expanding Your Opportunity
Director of Business Development Penta Building
- Are you taking into consideration your clientele’s wants and needs with expansions?
- All the steps you need to know about pre-development; from financing to finding a contractor.
- You have been issued a notice to begin your expansion project, what are the next steps?
- Examining how effects of rising costs, inflation and interest rates will affect financial diversification and expansion projects.
- The importance of curating a good team to plan and execute expansions and construction.
- What are potential operational conflicts or challenges regarding employees and guests while your property is under construction?
- How can you determine what expansions are most necessary, and will have the biggest payoff?
Using Marketing to Expand Your Clientele
- How can you leverage new technology to bring in younger demographics?
- How to use Social Media to highlight amenities.
- Hot topics and emerging trends in market research.
- How can you use partnerships to spread brand awareness?
10:45- 11:30 AM
Non-Gaming Amenities That Drive Revenue and Clientele Diversification
- How can your property cater to guests who want to enjoy family-friendly activities?
- What is the latest data o family entertainment centers, bowling alleys, cinemas and RV parks at Indian Casinos?
- Are you exploring all the possible revenue streams outside of gaming?
- What will expansions (like a new restaurant) add to your property? Is the return worth the expense?
- There is an increased need for conference spaces-how can your property rise to the challenge?
Sports Betting Within Tribal Gaming Success Stories
- What are the state laws and tribal ordinances that you need to know when it comes to sports betting?
- How will sports betting affect the popularity of table games? How can you keep table games relevant?
- Introducing in person sports betting to your casino.
- Benefits of in person sports betting versus mobile sports books.
- The importance of creating an inviting space for customers to participate in sports betting.