Fourth Annual Gaming and Hospitality Security Conference
October 24-25, 2022The Palms Casino Resort – Las Vegas, NV
The Fourth Annual Gaming and Hospitality Security Conference will be on October 24-25, 2022, at The Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, NV.
This unique conference will cover one of the most important aspects of running a casino, hotel, or another enterprise: security. Crime has no preference whether you are a tribal-owned or commercial-owned establishment. Every day, you are at risk for a wide variety of threats, including physical violence, theft, fraud, and other inappropriate behaviors that risk the welfare of your patrons.
You will learn from top security and surveillance experts from around the country regarding the best practices to protect your employees, customers, and brand. All sessions ensure you bring back knowledge to your enterprise to help create a safer, more secure organizational environment.
Our goal is to deliver an educational event with maximum networking opportunities and create a one-of-a-kind experience for all participating.
From all meal functions in the exhibit hall to one-on-one meetings with conference delegates and sponsors, this is an excellent opportunity for you to meet leaders and executives who share your goals and challenges.
This symposium offers a variety of engaging sessions, panels, case studies and speakers which provide delegates a complete update on industry trends, new technologies, and what to look forward to in the field.
The exhibit hall features numerous security and safety solution-providers who will showcase their products and services to help you achieve your goals.
Who Should Attend:
- Tribal/Commercial Casino & Hotel Executives & Owner Operators
- Security Directors, Managers, & Coordinators
- Surveillance Directors. Managers, & Coordinators
- Information Technology (IT) Directors & Staff
- Compliance Directors, Managers, & Coordinators
- Human Resources Directors
- Cyber Security Directors & Staff
- Public Safety Directors & Staff
- Emergency Management Directors & Staff
- Gaming Commissioners and Staff
- Tribal Leaders & Council Members
- Facility Managers
- Homeland Security Professionals
- Law Enforcement Professionals
- Business Leaders
- Security Consultants
- Security/Law Enforcement Instructors
- Security Service Providers
- Brand Protection Experts
- Security Trainers
- Architects & Engineers
To speak with a representative about attending, speaking, sponsoring or exhibiting, please call us at 201-857-5333 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Register Now To Attend
For Professionals, Executives & Leaders from Government or Tribal/Commercial-Owned Enterprises
Tribal Super Early Bird
Tribal Early Bird Rate
Tribal Standard Rate
Group Rate (4 or more paid from same tribe or entity)
Group Super Early Bird
Group Early Bird
Group Standard Rate
For Other Industry Professionals
Pro Super Early Bird
Pro Early Bird
Pro Standard Rate
HOTEL INFORMATIONTHE PALMS CASINO RESORT
4321 West Flamingo Road
Las Vegas, NV 89103
Room Rate: $119
To reserve your room: 702- 942-7777
Cut-Off Date: September 30, 2022
Fourth Annual Gaming and Hospitality Security Conference
October 24-25, 2022 - The Palms Casino Resort
Agenda at a Glance
Monday, October 24
Registration & Networking Breakfast
Being a Great Leader to an Outstanding Team
- The magic trick of all great leaders.
- A leadership story that can boost your team 37%.
- Creating clarity with your personal philosophy.
- Creating your own M.V.P. game plan.
- Cultures that sustain and create the extraordinary.
- The confidence code.
Latest Advances in Technology and Surveillance
- Today’s technology systems are significantly more advanced than just a few years ago. Is your team taking advantage of all of its capabilities?
- How can technology be used in advance to help detect a potentially hostile situation?
- Discuss the newest technologies such as baggage screenings, metal detectors, facial recognition,
artificial intelligence, and the latest research available to ensure your patrons have a safe and
- How can you insure that your systems will support these new & future technologies while supporting your existing cameras, access control & intrusion hardware investments while minimizing the support requirements of your support team?
- Is your team trained to assist first responders or law enforcement in using this equipment to help end a threat/emergency incident?
Morning Networking Break
Protecting Your Enterprise From Cyber Threats
- In today’s world, establishing cybersecurity awareness training with your employees is more important than ever.
- What are the effects of a cyber security attack?
- Discuss social engineering and how it is used by cyber threat actors.
- Identify common cyber threat vectors for frontline employees.
Situational Awareness and De-Escalation Training
Security Supervisor| Three Rivers Casino
- What are situational awareness and de-escalation training? Employees should have the guidelines and tools to take appropriate and quick action for safety in an emergency, no matter their location.
- Can de-escalation training stop or reduce violence in the workplace/education settings?
- Our behavior influences the behavior of others. Our approach changes everything.
Product Demonstration: Concealed Weapons Detection System
- The global leader in free-flow security screening.
- Detects concealed threat items in backpacks, pockets, suitcases.
- Highly accurate at 7,200 people walking by per hour.
- Immediate notification of concealed weapons goes to your on-site security.
- Sensors and cameras are hidden, silent.
- Free flowing customers at entrances: no line-ups, no stanchions, no waiting, no searching.
- World’s best artificial intelligence combined with human analysts, 24/7 coverage.
- Based on military technology invented to protect the troops.
Surveillance Director’s Roundtable
- This moderator-led, open floor discussion will feature leading surveillance directors from casinos and enterprises throughout the country who will discuss pressing topics within the security industry.
- What are the most significant issues facing surveillance teams right now?
- How do you train the surveillance staff to assist first responders or law enforcement in using this equipment to help assist in an emergency?
Preparation and Response to a Natural Disaster
- Discuss the importance of developing and implementing an Emergency Action Plan.
- How has your staff been trained for a natural disaster?
- Is there a plan in place with local, regional, and national government agencies to support relief
Security Directors Roundtable
Surveillance Investigations Supervisor | Ilani Casino Resort
- This moderator-led, open floor discussion will feature leading security directors from casinos and enterprises throughout the country who will discuss pressing topics within the security industry.
- Discuss the importance of the relationship between security and surveillance teams and how it
benefits the overall safety and security of guests and patrons.
- How does it affect the overall security operation being left out of planning when it comes to
renovations and projects? How does this make security an after thought?
- What COVID protocols have been made permanent with the virus becoming a new part of life?
Tuesday, October 25
Registration and Networking Breakfast
Security Measures Preparing for Large Events
- What security procedures should be implemented at large events and entertainment venues? What effect could more invasive security measures have on overall event participation?
- Utilization of K9s for Event Security.
- Dealing with unruly patrons and handling alcohol and drug-related situations.
Morning Networking Break
Mass Casualty Prevention, Preparedness, and Response
Branch Chief, Strategy | Office for Bombing Prevention, Department of Homeland Security
Sales Executive | Evolv Technology
- Having an Emergency Action Plan in place for a Mass Casualty Situation.
- The importance of having a risk assessment done on your property to identify weak points.
- Do you have a plan in place with local first responders?
- The Security and Resiliency Guide for Countering IEDs serves as a foundational resource through which OBP assists stakeholders to build C-IED capabilities.
- The Lodging Sub-Sector defines tasks and related processes that security managers and staff at lodging venues can use to understand and improve their ability to perform C-IED activities and make decisions.
Product Demonstration: You Don’t Know Who You’re Missing – Learn How Facial Recognition Can Help You Overcome This Challenge.
- How actionable data insights can make your security department more proactive.
- How Artificial Intelligence is automating communications in gaming environments.
- How to keep bad actors out of the casino while focusing on valuable guests.
- How to reduce labor when conducting surveillance research and investigations.
- How ID Scanners are being connected to surveillance rooms.
- How surveillance & security departments are finally showing an ROI for their system investments.
Training and Response to Active Shooter Incidents
Security Operations Manager, Firearms Instructor, and Active Shooter Instructor | Muscogee Nation Gaming Security
Senior Sales Engineer | Everbridge
- Today, after all of the active shooter incidents that have occurred recently, many organizations are motivated to implement active shooter and situational awareness trainings for employees.
- Armed security and/or armed personnel are becoming an essential element of modern-day security. What qualifies an individual to safely carry a firearm and potentially aid in a response?
- Discover the best way to substantially decrease your legal liability if an incident, such as an active shooter, happens.
- What are the benefits of participating in an active shooter simulation?
Case Study - A Behind the Scenes Look at the San Manuel Intelligence Division
- How an All-Risk Intelligence Division supports a Sovereign Tribal Nation.
- “We All Play a Role” – Empowering all our employees to be better equipped in their reporting of suspicious activity.
- Intel Disciplines and products. A glance at utilizing intelligence to support various nontraditional stakeholders.
- Software force multipliers as a critical component in capturing indicators of suspicious
activity, customizable notifications, and Artificial Intelligence and early detection systems.
Product Demonstration: Monitoring the Modern Building with Hybrid Cloud Security
- Join us to learn how to monitor your casino, hotel, or other enterprise building behind a single pane of glass with natively integrated video security, access control, alarms, and sensors.
- Improve efficiency and simplify surveillance across IT and physical security.
- Set up proactive security alerts & notifications leveraging artificial intelligence.
- Share footage or live camera feeds with law enforcement within seconds.
Security Directors, Tribal Government & Enterprise Representatives
Sponsors & Industry Professionals
Meet Our Advisory Board
Native Nation Events is excited to announce the Fourth Annual Gaming and Hospitality Security Conference’s Advisory Board. This esteemed group of leaders acts as a guiding hand in preparation for the upcoming symposium; helping to ensure each session is packed with timely content and is full of value. Please join us in welcoming the 2022 member class.