Registration for this event will be limited to 75 attendees and open to tribal leaders.
For registration questions please contact us at 201-857-5333 or firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Tribal Leadership Solution Summit you will gain insight, practical skills and learn best practice solutions on meeting your tribal leader challenges head on. Join us as we partner and equip you to do your 'best work' as a tribal leader and gain a better understanding of the complex roles and responsibilities unique to tribal leadership.
• Gain clarity on the one leadership behavior you need to leverage for leading your tribe
• Observe a live demonstration on how to build trust, influence commitment and resolve conflict
• Engage and find answers inside experiential activities that simulate the challenges of working on a tribal council
• Receive personal insight on two globally recognized leadership assessment tools to assist in building your leadership brand
• Acquire insight and wisdom from a leadership professional in a one-on-one coaching session
• Broaden your network and learn best practices from other tribal council leaders from other tribes
• Cast and communicate your tribal council’s vision in a way that stimulates and enlists tribal engagement
• Give and receive honest and objective feedback on your leadership behavior
• Learn the process of completing a comprehensive 360 Assessmen
t for your ongoing leadership development
• Improve your decision-making ability by applying a time tested model and accessing an online app during and after the Solution Summit
• Walk away with a customized MAP on your leadership next-step solutions
The training is presented by Native Nation Events in conjunction with Leadership Insight Group
Leadership Trainers: David Baldwin and J.T. Taylor
David Baldwin, President, Leadership Insight Group LLC; Adjunct Faculty, Center for Creative Leadership
J.T. Taylor, MA, Team Building USA; Lead Adjunct Faculty, Center for Creative Leadership
By participating in the Native American Leaders’ Forum: Tribal Leadership Solution Summit, you will gain personal insights and strategies, and expand your peer network. Most importantly, you will grow as a leader which will benefit you and your tribe for years to come.